Okay, I’ve seen my specialists, who have ordered more tests, but who, without waiting for the tests to be done, have already let their opinions be known. My GI surgeon wants to go in and poke around, but he’s pretty sure it’ll be colon cancer. My cardio doctor just wants to give me more meds, but she’s absolutely certain my heart is giving out (i.e., congestive heart failure). I think they’re both jumping the gun.
More tests coming up next week. I’ll report back then.
LATER EDIT: the cardio doc had a family emergency, so my appointments this week have been canceled, and because of her busy docket, can’t see me again for about two weeks. I’m sorry for her emergency, but since she won’t be there when the tests are run anyway, why can’t I go ahead and get them over with? (No answer from the staff on that.)
Don’t worry about me doc. I’ll just sit here in limbo until you can fit me back into your schedule…
Oh well, at least Dawg still loves me!